Pride Jazzy J600ES Power Chair
The Jazzy® 600 ES provides excellent performance and outstanding stability. Its compact design and standard Active-Trac® ATX Suspension allow it to excel indoors and out, making it a superb, all-around power chair choice.
A fresh new powerchair from Pride, the Jazzy 600ES is an upgrade on the popular Jazzy Select 6 model offering improved comfort and performance. Still compact and manoeuvrable, larger wheels and enhanced suspension give it improved drive performance outdoors.
- Simple to use
- Mid-wheel drive
One of the most noticeable features of the J600ES are its large 14 inch drive wheels that combine with the powerful torque responsive motors to give it improved performance outside, allowing it to tackle bumpier ground with ease. Uprated ATX suspension helps with comfort, complemented by the large padded captain’s style seat. 50Ah batteries give the J600ES a long range of up to 18.6 miles on a single charge.
Despite this, the Jazzy 600ES remains excellent indoors, mid-wheel drive allowing it to literally turn on the spot, making it a great powerchair for narrow corridors and doorways. Added to this, the J600ES is extremely narrow, at just 24.5 inches wide – meaning it balances brilliant indoor manoeuvrability with excellent outdoor performance.
Adjustment of the J600ES is limited, meaning it is best suited for those needing a standard (albeit comfortable) seat on their powerchair. However, the seat is available in either a standard 18 by 18 inch seat, or a 16 by 16 for smaller people. The seat is designed to fold flat for storage or transport, allowing it to be safely stored in as little space as possible. Additionally, the J600ES is fully crash tested, making it suitable for occupied transport in a vehicle – one of the most affordable powerchairs that offers this. A weight capacity of 21.5 stone allows it to cater to most people. The Pride Jazzy 600es a special / custom order chair that is made to order
Featuring a sleek modern design, the J600ES is available in a choice of either black, blue or red. It is ideal for those after a comfortable standard powerchair that is great both indoors and out.
Pride Jazzy J600ES Specifications:
- Weight Capacity: 21 Stone 6lbs. (136 k.g)
- Maximum Speed: 4mph (6 km/h)
- Ground Clearance: 7 cm (2.75”) Battery Tray
- Overall Length: 90.2 cm (35.5”)
- Overall Width: 62.2 cm (24.5”)
- Turning Radius: 52.1 cm (20.5”)
- Tyres: Castors: 15.24 cm (6”) solid rear and front
- Drive: 35.56 cm (14”)
- Standard Controls: PG VR2 Control
- Total weight without batteries: 56.1 kg (123.6 lbs.)
- Total weight without batteries (Including Seat): 125 kg (275.5 lbs.)
- Seating: Comfort High Back Seat (16″ x 16″ or 18″ x 18″)
- Power Options: N/A
- Battery Requirements: Two 12-volt, deep cycle (standard), Size: 2x 50 AH, Weight: 50 AH: 16.9 kg (37.2 lbs.) battery pack