The highly maneuverable Jazzy Select 6 from the ‘Jazzy Power Chair’ range delivers the advantages of in-line motor technology for enhanced efficiency, torque, range, and performance. Plus, it`s loaded with performance and convenience features, like standard Active-Trac Suspension, that make it as easy to enjoy as it is to use.
Pride Jazzy Select 6 powerchair incorporates sporty design and performance features for a truly unique ride experience.
Pride’s patented Active-Trac® Suspension combined with six wheels on the ground and an innovative articulating beam allow for superior performance indoors and out, with added stability over uneven terrain and ramp transitions.
Mid-wheel drive provides the tightest turning radiuses in their class and caster wheels absorb the shock of obstacles, offering outstanding handling and control.
- Battery Weight (each) 30 AH: 11.11 kg (24.5 lbs.) battery pack
- Weight Capacity 21 Stone 6lbs (136 kg)
- Maximum Speed 4 mph (6 km/h)
- Ground Clearance 5.08 cm (2″)
- Overall Length 89.85 cm (35.37″)
- Overall Width 59.69 cm (23.5″)
- Turning Radius 55.6 cm (21.87″)
- Standard Controls PG GC2 controller (VR2 Control if powered elevated seat used)
- Heaviest Piece (when disassembled)
- Total Weight (without batteries) 45.36 kg (90 lbs.)
- Suspension Active-Trac® (ATX)
- Battery Requirements Two 12-volt, deep cycle (standard) Size: 2x 30 AH
- Seating Standard economy seat with headrest and seat belt. Synergy® seating-14” – 20”
- Tyres Castors: 15.24 cm (6”) solid rear and front Drive: 25.4 cm (10”)
Jazzy Select 6 Key Features
Drive wheel suspension combined with six wheels on the ground and an innovative articulating beam allow for superior performance indoors and out
Jazzy® Armor® Shroud and controller guards to protect against daily wear and tear
Color-Through Shroud Scuffs and scratches are less visible
Comfort Seat Depth adjustable, black vinyl high-back seat with removable, replaceable back and seat covers