Delevering exceptional performance and performance
The highly manoeuvrable Jazzy®Select from the ‘Jazzy Power chair range’ delivers advantages of in-line motor technology for enhanced efficiency, torque, range, and performance. Feature packed the Select is loaded with performance and convenience features, like standard Active-Trac Suspension, that make it as easy to enjoy.
Standard Economy High Back Seat
Each Jazzy Select comes a standard with a economy high back seat, which features a manual recline, flip up and width adjustable arms, headrest and lapbelt.
The Jazzy Select features a mid-wheel drive design allowing for tighter turning circles.
The Pride jazzy select power chair is Loaded with performance and convenience features, like standard Active-Trac Suspension and a convenient off-board charger, the Jazzy Select power chairis as easy to enjoy as it is to use. The highly manoeuvrable Jazzy Select delivers the advantages of an all-new, highly efficient motor design that provides a 136kg (21 stone) weight capacity, enhanced per-charge range, longer battery life and increased power to navigate inclines an uneven terrain*.
*With new in-line motors using U-1 batteries vs. traditional motor design with U-1 batteries.
Pride Jazzy Select Powerchair Features:
- In-line motor technology features 30% greater per-charge range
- New 40 amp, PG controller
- Built with ease of service in mind
- Easy side access to batteries
- Tool-less front panel access to electronics to minimise service time
- Maximum speed up to 6km/h (4 mph)
- Up to 24km (15 miles) range per charge
- 56cm (22″) turning radius
Pride Jazzy Select Powerchair Specification:
- Weight capacity: 136kg (21 stone)
- Maximum speed: Up to 6km/h (4 mph)
- Ground clearance:N/A
- Turning radius:56cm (22″)
- Length: 109cm (43″)
- Width: 60cm (23.5″)
- Drive wheels: 25cm (10″) Solid
- Castors: 15cm (6″) solid (rear)
- Anti-tip: 13cm (5″) solid, front mounted
- Suspension: Active-Trac
- Drive train: two-motor, in-line, mid-wheel drive
- Braking system: intelligent braking (electronic regenerative disk brakes)
- Electronics: 40 Amp, PG controller
- Standard seating: high-back seat
- Standard footrest: footboard
- Battery charger: off-board, 5 amp
- Per charge range:** up to 24km (15 miles)
- Batteries: two x 12 volt, 30 amp
- Battery weight: 11kg (24.5 lbs.)
- Base weight: 42kg (92 lbs.)
- Seat weight: 19kg (42.5 lbs.) high-back
- Std. Seating dimensions: 46cm x 46cm (18″x18″)
- Warranty: Lifetime warranty on frame
- Warranty: 2 year limited warranty on drive train
- Warranty: 1-year limited warranty on the electronics
- Warranty: 18-month PG Drive control system
* The information contained herein is correct at the time of publication; due to the manufacture’s commitment to constant improvement and development, they reserve the right to alter specifications without prior notice.
** Theoretical range is calculated under test conditions in accordance with European standards. Actual range in normal use will depend on many factors, including the condition of the vehicle and its batteries, the weight of the driver, correct tyre pressures, ambient temperature, and the gradient and surface of the road or pavement.
Pride Jazzy Select Powerchair Options:
- Oxygen tank holder
- Rear basket
- Cane/crutch holder
Pride Jazzy Select Powerchair Colour Options: