Rascal WeGo 250
Pushing a manual wheelchair can be tiring especially on hills. Powered by its battery pack the Rascal WeGo 250 puts you in complete control as the delta-style handlebars allow the carer to manoeuvre with ease compaired to a traditional style attendant electric wheelchair. Pushing a manual wheelchair can be tiring.
Let the innovative WeGo Powerbase take the strain leaving you able to enjoy days out with a loved one. Powered by its battery pack the WeGo puts you in control – the delta style handlebars allow you to manoeuvre with ease. No more aching arms or back, just let the WeGo take over, so both you and your passenger enjoy a great day out together.
Easy to dismantle, the WeGo will fit in most car boots. If you’re a regular shopper why not leave the WeGo in the boot and just bring the battery pack inside for an overnight charge? Then you are ready to go again – what could be simpler?
Manual wheelchairs have been used for over 30 years and when introduced gave mobility to many people who would be otherwise housebound. The main problem was if a carer had to push a wheelchair it was very tiring and hard work, so at the end of a day out they would be exhausted. The next solution was to bolt on a battery pack to help the carer but it was part solution to the problem.
The WeGo is based on a powered base that is steered by the carer allowing power to take care of the strain, but offering more comfort in a padded seat than a standard wheelchair sling fabric seat. But the WeGo really comes into its own when its time to transport it in the car.It dismantles into easy manageable parts for loading into the car and battery pack can be charged off-board so you can leave the WeGo in the car boot ready for your next trip.
- Attendant Operated Powerchair.
- Car Transportable: fits most car boots.
- Comfortable Padded Seat.
- Handle Hole in footplate to help lifting.
- Easy to manoeuvre.
- Wireless connectors for ease of dismantling.
- Overall Dimensions fully assembled including Tiller control (length x width x height) : 1000mm (39.4in) x 600mm (23.6in) x 980mm (38.6in)
- Dimensions seat folded (length x width x height) : 1000mm (39.4in) x 600mm (23.6in) x 690mm (27.2in)
- Maximum carrying capacity: 113kg (250lb)
- Batteries: 2 x 15amp
- Mass (weight) of batteries (pair): 10.1kg (22.3lb)
- Mass (weight) including batteries: 46.8kg (103.2lb)
- Range on full charge and flat ground: Up to 8.8km (5.5 miles)
- Maximum speed: 4.8km/h (3mph)
- Wheel size: front 178mm (7in) rear 200mm (8in)
- Turn around width: 1.32m (4.3ft)
- Safe climbing angle: Maximum Safe Slope