Pride Apex Rapid Travel
£824.00 Ex. VAT
- £988.80 Inc. VAT
- Brand: Pride
- Product Code: PrideApexRapidTravelmobilityscooter
- Availability: In Stock
- Free Shipping
Pride Apex Rapid Mobility Travel Scooter
Building on the successful Go Go range, the Apex Rapid is Pride's first travel scooter to feature Comfort Trac Suspension.
Comfort Trac Suspension provides independent front and rear suspension, giving more comfort and stability on irregular surfaces such as gravel.
The Apex Rapid is the first scooter to offer full suspension at this price point.
- CTS (Comfort-Trac front and rear independent suspension)
- Standard LED lighting
- Fitted with a long range 2 x 17 Amp Battery Pack as standard
- Feather-touch disassembly permits simple frame separation with only one hand
- Auto-connecting front-to-rear cable
- Includes two sets of easily changeable coloured panels in Red and Blue
- All-new frame design easily disassembles into five super lightweight pieces for convenient transport and storage
- Delta Wrap around Tiller
- Exclusive Black Non marking Tyres
- Front frame-mounted seat post offers maximum stability
- Modular design for easy serviceability
- Microprocessor-based controller offers optimal power management and added safety features
- Standard front tiller-mounted basket included
- Convenient off-board dual voltage charger can charge battery pack on-board or off-board
- Charger port in tiller
Pride Apex Rapid travel mobility scooter with CTS Suspension (Comfort-Trac Suspension) delivers luxury and convenient features like a wraparound delta tiller with a high level charging port, LED kerb light and a storage basket together with a compact, easy to transport design. Sleek styling complements the Apex Rapid’s abundant features making it an exceptional travel mobility choice.
Available Model Options
These are the available options for this model. You will be able to include any of these items on your Pride product.
|Cup Holder||Walker Holder|
|Crutch Holder||Cane Clip Attachment|
|Interchangeable "click on/click off" panels||Saddlebag|
|Oxygen tank holder||Double Crutch Holder|
Note: All specifications subject to change without notice.
|Weight Capacity: 21 Stone 6lbs||Suspension: Front and Rear CTS Suspension|
|Maximum Speed: 4 mph (6kph)||Transport Weight: Total Weight (without batteries) 87.4 lb (39.6Kg) Heaviest part (front section) 36.6 lb (16.6 Kg)|
|Ground Clearance: 1.5" (3.8 cm) at motor||Drive System: Rear-wheel drive, sealed transaxle, 24-volt DC motor|
|Turning Radius: 44.75" (116.2 cm)||Braking System: Electronic, regenerative and electro - mechanical|
|Overall Length: 41" (104.1 cm)||Standard Seating: Foldable, compact, vinyl-covered molded plastic|
|Overall Width: 20.5" (52.1 cm)||Battery Charger: Off-board, 2 amp|
|Tyres: Front: 2" x 7" (5 cm x 17.8 cm) Rear: 3" x 9" (7.62 cm x 22.9 cm) Solid Rear: 2.5" x 8" (6.35 cm x 20.3 cm) Solid||Battery Requirements: 2 x 12 volt - 18 amp (in one battery pack)|
The information contained herein is correct at the time of publication; due to the manufacturer's commitment to constant improvement and development, they reserve the right to alter specifications without prior notice.
Applicable to scooters and powerchairs: theoretical range is calculated under test conditions in accordance with European standards. Actual range in normal use will depend on many factors, including the condition of the vehicle and its batteries, the weight of the driver, correct tyre pressures, ambient temperature and the gradient and surface of the road or pavement.