The ultimate high-performance scooter
Introducing a new type of mobility scooter with added larger deck space, the Go-Go Elite Traveller® _Sport from the ‘Pride®Travel Scooter’ range features an innovative design with a full complement of unique standard features. A charger port conveniently located in the tiller, front and rear LED lighting, 9-inch wheels at front and rear and an increased weight capacity of 23 Stone 3 lbs. are just a few features that make the Go-Go Elite Traveller Sport an exceptional scooter.
Pride Gogo Elite Traveller Sport Mobility scooer is stylish, high-performing Go-Go Elite Traveller® Sport features an innovative design with a full complement of unique standard features. Charger port conveniently located in the tiller, front and rear LED lighting, 9-inch wheels at front and rear, an additional 2-inch deck space and an increased weight capacity of 23 stone 3lbs. are just a few features that make the Go-Go Elite Traveller Sport an exceptional scooter choice, With seat post suspension for added comfort and a rear led light along with wider wheels front and back makes for a good all round choice
Note: All specifications subject to change without notice.
- Weight Capacity: 23 Stone 3lbs
- Maximum Speed: 4 mph (6kph)
- Ground Clearance: 1.5″ (3.8 cm) at motor
- Turning Radius: 50.5″ (128.3 cm)
- Overall Length: 43″ (109.2 cm)
- Overall Width: 21.25″ (54 cm)
- Tyres: Front: 3″ x 9″ (7.62 cm x 22.9 cm) Rear: 3″ x 9″ (7.62 cm x 22.9 cm)
- Transport Weight: Total Weight (without batteries) 100 lb (44 Kg) Heaviest part (front section) 44 lb (20 Kg)
- Drive System: Rear-wheel drive, sealed transaxle, 24-volt DC motor
- Braking System: Electronic, regenerative and electro – mechanical
- Standard Seating: Foldable, compact, vinyl-covered molded plastic
- Battery Charger: Off-board, 2 amp
- Battery Requirements: 2 x 12 volt – 20 amp (in one battery pack)
The information contained herein is correct at the time of publication; due to the manufacturer’s commitment to constant improvement and development, they reserve the right to alter specifications without prior notice.
Applicable to scooters and powerchairs: theoretical range is calculated under test conditions in accordance with European standards. Actual range in normal use will depend on many factors, including the condition of the vehicle and its batteries, the weight of the driver, correct tyre pressures, ambient temperature and the gradient and surface of the road or pavement.