The Freerider Land Ranger XL8 mobility scooter is a large 8mph mobility scooter with off road capability for rough terrain.
Ready to carry up to 30 stones, the Landranger XL8 is the true heavyweight in Freeriders range of mobility scooters – longer, and wider than any other Freerider and as robust, rough and ready as the FR1.
Rough & tough Dirt tracks, uneven ground and muddy puddles, are nothing to the XL8.
Built to last Sturdy double wishbone suspension to the front, twin shock absorbers to the rear, high ground clearance and75Ah batteries make the XL8 strong enough to last, whatever you expose it to.
Ready for any weather
With a water-resistant LCD dashboard, fixed twin mirrors and indicators you can see clearly whatever the weather..
Full suspension for excellent outdoor performance.
Four-pole motor and 160-amp controller for exceptional power, torque and efficiency.
Seat offers height adjustment,360 degree rotation, and flip-up armrests for optimal user comfort.
Adjustable tiller for maximum comfort.
Headlight and taillight for added safety.
Full lighting package including directional signals and angle adjustable, dual bulb lower headlight.
75AH batteries for maximum range per charge/ 100AH option.
- Maximum user weight – 30 stone
- Maximum speed Up to8 mph
- Ground clearance 14cm/ 5.5″
- Turning radius 177.5cm/70″
- Overall length 152cm/60″
- Overall width 74cm/29″
- Front 2.5″X 12.5″ Pneumatic
- Rear 2.5″X 13.5″ Pneumatic
- Anti-tips Rear
- Drive train Electronic, regenerative and electro mechanic
- Battery charger Off-board, 8 amp
- Per-charge range Up to 42km / 26.3 miles( w/ 2X 75 AH) / 100AH option
- Suspension front and rear shock absorber
- Suspension Front and rear shock absorber
- Weight w/o battery 107.5kgs/ 237 lbs
- Available in Black Colour only
- Custom Special order Item