King Cobra Mobility Scooter from drive medical is a revolutionary Mobility scooter in terms of design, aesthetics and styling. It has been aerodynamically designed to give an outstandingly stable drive and to maximise battery consumption. It’s a remarkable Mobility scooter from Drive Medical
The Drive King Cobra Mobility scooter makes a huge statement and sets a new benchmark with its striking dynamic design. Following the success of our Cobra scooter Drive medical have developed the new King Cobra. This offers an evolved dynamic design, generous spaciousness, a 31 mile range and a maximum weight limit of 32 stone. Superb Comfort, Style & Performance.
The King Cobra is a revolutionary scooter in terms of design, aesthetics and styling. It has been aerodynamically designed to give an outstandingly stable drive and maximise battery consumption. It’s a remarkable scooter that makes a huge statement and sets a new benchmark with its striking dynamic design.
“Powerful performance and dynamic design”
- Top speed of 8mph*.
- Maximum range of up to 32 miles on full battery charge*.
- Stylish & distinctive design.
- Comfortable rotating seat with sliding and reclining facility.
- Height adjustable headrest and angle adjustable armrests to suit user requirements.
- Electromagnetic brake system and emergency cable brakes.
- All round suspension ensures a smooth ride and optimal handling.
- Generous tiller adjustment to suit user requirements and assist easy transportation.
- User friendly controls with a modern digital LCD display.
- Automatic speed reduction when steering for added safety.
- Twin USB power socket.
- Fully functioning indicators and twin adjustable rear view mirrors for extra visibility.
- High level indicators for added safety.
- Fitted with reflectors and LED front, rear and brake lights to improve outdoor visibility at dusk or when dark.
- Stylish ‘Blade’ alloy wheels with black pneumatic tyres for a smoother ride.
- Delta bars as standard. » Bottle/cup holder included.
- Rear anti tip wheels as standard.
- Anti roll back system safety device prevents scooter from rolling backwards on hills.
- Freewheel facility allows movement of scooter without switching the motor on.
- Optional rear pannier box.
- Heavy Duty batteries: 2 x 12V 96Ah optional extra scooter supplied with 79ah batteries
- Weight capacity 200kg (32st).
- Subject to conditions of use.
Length 170cm, Height 140cm Width 73cm User Weight 32st Total Weight 149kg
We recommend you consider White Glove Engineered Delivery – The product will be delivered by a qualified engineer to your chosen delivery address. The engineers will book in a suitable time, setup the product and give a full demonstration. Please note that an engineered delivery usually takes between 7 and 10 working days including the Scottish Highlands. From £79.00