Pride Colt Plus Mobility Scooter
As part of ‘the PrideScooter’ range the Colt Plus mobility scooter delivers high-performance operation, all-new features and feather-touch disassembly. With a full complement of advanced standard features including back-litbattery gauge and a wraparound delta tiller, the PrideColt Plus offers simply the best value for your money
With a half back seat and pneumatic alloy style tyres, the Colt Plus still offers some exceptional features at an affordable price
“A feature-rich scooter with luxury touches. The intelligent choice.”
Note: All specifications subject to change without notice.
- Weight Capacity:25 Stone (159Kg)
- Total weight without battery’s 63Kg, heaviest part 30kg
- Maximum Speed:4 mph (6kph)
- Colours Red- Blue
- Ground Clearance:3″ (8 cm)
- Turning Radius:54″ (137 cm)
- Drive System:Rear wheel drive, sealed transaxle, 24 – volt DC motor.
- Overall Length:47″ (119 cm)
- Braking System:Electronic, regenerative, and electro-mechanical
- Overall Width:22.25″ (56.5 cm)
- Battery Requirements:Two x 12 volt – 32 amp
- Tyres:Front: 3.5″ x 10″ (9 cm x 25 cm) Rear: 3.5″ x 10″ (9 cm x 25 cm) Anti Tips – Rear
- Battery Charger:Off-board, 3 amp
Please note whilst this scooter dismantles for car transportation it is a heavy scooter that will require one able bodied person to handle .
The information contained herein is correct at the time of publication; due to the manufacturer’s commitment to constant improvement and development, they reserve the right to alter specifications without prior notice.
Applicable to scooters and powerchairs: theoretical range is calculated under test conditions in accordance with European standards. Actual range in normal use will depend on many factors, including the condition of the vehicle and its batteries, the weight of the driver, correct tyre pressures, ambient temperature and the gradient and surface of the road or pavement.