The Freerider City Ranger 8 mobility scooter from Freerider mobility scooters is the high performance “brother” of the City Ranger 6.
The City Ranger 8 is a full road going scooter, with a top speed of 8 mile per hour. It can carry a maximum weight of up to 22 stone, and due to the heavy duty 50 a/h batteries fitted as standard, you can travel up to 25 miles on a single charge.
The Freerider City Ranger 8 mobility scooter has a captain’s seat as standard, which provides excellent comfort and support, and the seat is adjustable to suit your preferences. To comply with the Highway Code, a complete lighting package is included, with lights front and rear, and indicators which means that you can use this scooter with confidence at any time of the day.
The Freerider name is associated with quality and style, having delivered both over the years with some innovative mobility products.Colour choices are a classic silver or a metallic red.
“If you’re looking for a compact Class 3 scooter, City Ranger 8 leads the pack. The City Ranger 8 is easy on the eye and easy to drive.”
EASY TO MANEUVER
The lightweight and tight-turning City Ranger 8 weaves through high streets with ease. The rotating captain’s seat is just as easy to climb on and off too.
A PLEASURE TO DRIVE
The simple delta bar controls, responsive steering, comfy suspension and nippy 8mph top speed make the City Ranger the perfect gad about town.
CLEVER SAFETY FEATURES
With full headlights, taillights, indicators and rear-view mirror you can always see and be seen
- Overall Width – 24.6″ / 61.5″
- Overall Length – 49″ / 124.5 cm
- Battery – 2 x 12 volt 50ah
- Max. Range – up to 25 miles
- Max. Speed – 8 mph
- Maximum user weight – 22 stone / 136kgs
- Total weight – Excluding batteries 123 lbs / 55.8 kgs
- Tyres – 4 x pneumatic tyres front 10″ and rear 12″
- Ground clearance – 2.4″ / 6.5 cm
- Turning radius – 42 ” / 104.5 cm
- Safe Climbing Angle – 8 degrees
- Maximum Safe Slope – 6 degrees
- Overall Width – 24″
- Avalable in Silver or Red