Pride Fusion Powerchair
The Pride Fusion is an impressive compact indoor/outdoor powerchair that comes with a number of advanced features as standard. Offering powerful rear-wheel drive performance outside, the Fusion also boasts powered tilt and manual recline, and a number of customisation options.
- Powered tilt and manual recline
- Powerful outdoor performance
- Customisation options
Designed for use both inside and out, the Pride Fusion is more than capable of managing both. Indoors, its compact size means it remains manoeuvrable, despite being rear-wheel drive. Outdoors, the rear-wheel drive excels, giving it the torque and power necessary to get the wheelchair user around, while rear suspension keeps the wheelchair user comfortable. The Fusion also can be folded for occasional transport, or for storage.
The seating on the Fusion is particularly impressive, and the width and depth can be to fit the user. More advanced seating, including comfort backrests and headrests are also available. Other adjustments can be made to the Fusion, including the height of the armrests and the width of the leg rests.
The Pride Fusion comes as standard with both powered tilt and manual recline – both advanced features that are not normally found on a powerchair of this price. Powered recline and elevating leg rests are also available as an additional option should the user require them.
Overall, the Fusion is ideal for those that want a comfortable and customisable powerchair that can be used inside and outside, yet also remains affordable.
Both configurations of the Fusion come a standard with the comfortable Ion seating system.
Rear Wheel Drive System
The Pride Fusions’ rear wheel drive system provide great control even at fast speeds and offerexcellent stability even on rough terrain.
Interchangeable Decal Panels
Personalise your Pride Fusion with 3 different c
Pride Fusion Specifications:
- Weight Capacity: 21 Stone (136 k.g)
- Maximum Speed: 4mph (6 km/h)
- Ground Clearance: 11 cm (4.5”)
- Overall Length: 89 cm (35”)
- Overall Width: 63.5 cm (25”)
- Turning Radius: 53 cm (21”)
- Tyres: Castors: 23 cm (9”) solid front
- Tyres: Drive: 35.5 cm (14”) pneumatic
- Standard Controls: PG VR2 controller
- Total weight without batteries: 74 kg (163 lbs.)
- Seating: Tension-adjustable, sling back plus solid seat pan
- Power Options: 1. Power Tilt and Manual Recline Included 2. Power Tilt Power Recline Call for Price this is an extra cost
- Battery Requirements: Two 12-volt, deep cycle (standard)
- Battery Requirements: Size: 2x 55 AH
- Battery Requirements: Weight: 55 AH: 17 kg (37 lbs.) battery pack
Varies with user weight, terrain type, battery amp-hour (AH), battery charge, battery condition and tyre condition.
Due to manufacturing tolerances and continual product improvement, this specification can be subject to a variance of (+ or – 3%).
Battery weight may vary based on manufacturer.