Foldable Electric Scooter Market Trends in 2022
by admin ,March 30, 2023
The foldable electric scooter is gaining in popularity in the United Kingdom. This is a highly compact vehicle that is also portable and easy to carry along at most times. It has several factors in its favour, including fuel efficiency, ease of use, lightweight, and many options. There are several market trends that indicate the same as well. A high number of people prefer the electric scooter, and it is expected to remain this way in the near future as well.
The future of all types of electric scooters, including the folding mobility scooters, looks good in the United Kingdom. One of the main factors driving the upward trend of this market is the increasing awareness of the benefits of this type of scooter. The fact that it is eco-friendly and a highly convenient method of getting around is something that is very popular with most people. There are several statistics that suggest the same. For e.g. a recent study found that there has been a steady upward trend in this market since 2014, and it is likely to be the same till 2025 as well. This article provides more trends on the current trends of the foldable electric market.
Current Market Trends
- More consumers prefer fuel-efficient scooters and lightweight ones like the foldable electric ones.
- The fact that it does not include any manual work and is automatic is also driving the trends up.
- More consumers prefer this bike because it is fuel efficient, compact, cost-effective and light weight.
- The eScooter market is expected to be worth close to $41.98 billion by 2030.
- Asia Pacific is expected to lead the market in 2030.
- The global electric market size will reach 50.99 USD Billion by 2030 at a CAGR of 11.2%.
Popular Foldable Electric Scooters
There are many different types of foldable electric scooters and they are all popular with people in the UK. Some of them are listed below:
- Di Blasi Folding Mobility Scooter: This is an automatically folding mobility scooter that is highly portable as well. It works with the press of a button and folds up into the size of a small suitcase making it ideal when travelling. It has a top speed of 6km/hr and a range of approximately 20kms.
- Drive Knight Folding Mobility Scooter: This is an innovative folding scooter with a good range. It is more convenient and comfortable to use, but at the same time, it is also easy to fold. In fact, it has an advanced electro fold operation allowing one to fold it in 12 seconds. This model also has a digital LCD control panel that displays the time and temperature along with other details like battery gauge and speed.
- SupaScoota MicroLite Folding Mobility Scooter: This is a lightweight scooter that weighs only 39 pounds, including the battery and seat. It has a powerful motor of 230W that is fit for various activities. Its aluminium frame, tight turning circles and single motor make it highly portable as well.
Smart Scooters is one of the best places to browse through the various models of such mobility scooters as well as portable mobility scooters. You can either shop online at our eCommerce store or visit us in Luton. We stock a wide range of brands like Pride, FreeRider, Sterling, CosiChair, Rascal, SupaScoota, KYMCO, Di Blasi, and many more. Our mobility scooters are ideal for disabled people as well as those who are suffering from an ailment and find it hard to move around. It is also ideal for the elderly, who often need help to move around. Visit our store to find the best foldable mobility scooter.