Pride Colt Executive Mobility Scooter
Comfortable outdoor performance with luxurious features
The largest 8mph mobility scooter from the ‘Pride® Scooter’ range, the Colt Executive is bristling with high-performance features like full suspension, low-profile tyres and a hydraulic sealed brake system, the Colt Executive is a blend of power and precision. The Colt Executive features sleek style and a wealth of standard luxury touches like a wraparound delta tiller, new double A-arm suspension, new terrain gripping pneumatic tyres and LED lighting, making it the ultimate outdoor scooter.
“Remember If you have seen the same scooter advertsied for less then we will beat it,
Please call us 01582 413718″
“We strongly recomend that you take advantage of the white glove engineered delivery service as this is a very large, heavy and bulky item,”
White Engineered Delivery – The product will be delivered by a qualified engineer to your chosen delivery address. The engineers will book in a suitable time, setup the product and give a full demonstration .The service includes delivery to the Scottish Highlands
- Weight Capacity: 28 Stone 8 lbs. (181 k.g)
- Maximum Speed: 8mph (6 km/h)
- Ground Clearance: 13.33 cm (5.25”)
- Overall Length: 142.8cm (56.25”)
- Overall Width: 69.2cm (27.25”)
- Turning Radius: 210.8 cm (83”)
- Tyres: Front: 10 cm x 33 cm (4” x 13”) pneumatic
- Rear: 10 cm x 33 cm (4” x 13”) pneumatic
- Standard Controls: LCD Display
- Heaviest piece when disassembled: 93.21 kg (205.5 lbs.) main frame
- Total weight without batteries: 117 kg (259.5 lbs.)
- Seating: Pillow top Captain style
- Suspension: Front and Rear
Battery Requirements: Two 12-volt, deep cycle Size: 2 x 100 AH (standard) Weight: 100 AH: 27.44 kg (60.5 lbs.) each
- Varies with user weight, terrain type, battery amp-hour (AH), battery charge, battery condition and tyre condition.
- Due to manufacturing tolerances and continual product improvement, this specification can be subject to a variance of (+ or – 3%).
- Battery weight may vary based on manufacturer.
NOTE: All specifications subject to change without notice.
The information contained herein is correct at the time of publication; due to the manufacturer’s commitment to constant improvement and development, they reserve the right to alter specifications without prior notice. Theoretical range is calculated under test conditions in accordance with European standards. Actual range in normal use will depend on many factors, including the condition of the vehicle and its batteries, the weight of the driver, correct tyre pressure, ambient temperature, and the gradient and surface of the road or pavement.