The Rascal P200 electric wheelchair is a 4 mph Rear-Wheel Drive powerchair suitable for indoor and outdoor use comes with 55Ah batteries as standard and features a flexible seating system with a removable seat cushion enabling bespoke adaptations.
The capacity to adjust the seat tilt, backrest angle and the horizontal strap tension for total comfort achieves the ideal seating position.
Advanced Mobility has been redefined with the multi-adjustable Rascal P200 powerchair from Electric Mobility. The Rascal P200 offers the very latest in flexible seating systems. It easily meets a variety of everyday demands with an impressive multi-positional seat which includes the capability to adjust back rest angle and tension. The removable seat cushion for bespoke adaptations and coil spring suspension, both ensure comfort is maximized. With a stylish design and outstanding finish quality, the P200 excels in a wide variety of environments.
The level of flexibility that the P200 powerchair from Electric Mobility offers is exceptional. The swing away controller allows easier access under tables, side transfers are straightforward with detachable arm rests while the fully adjustable seat and back rest can be re-positioned to meet changing needs.
- Easy to use joystick controls.
- Adjustable backrest and seat angle.
- Rear coil suspension.
- Swing to side controller.
- Adjustable sculptured armrest.
- Optional Elevating Leg rests.
- Overall length: 109cm (43″)
- Overall width: 67cm (26″)
- Maximum rider weight:136kg (300lb)
- Batteries: 2 x 50 amp
- Battery pack weight: 2 x 18.2kg (40lb)
- Total weight: 90kg (198lb)
- Maximum range: 16 miles
- Maximum speed: 6.2km/h (4mph)
- Castor wheel size: 21cm (8.25″)
- Drive wheel size: 36cm (14″)
- Turning radius: 103cm (4’3″)
- Safe climbing angle: Maximum Safe Slope 8◦